During the “Understanding Workforce Development and Child Care Systems and their Intersection” webinar, the presenters shared examples of approaches to systems integration including:
- Designing and scheduling workforce activities to be compatible with child care schedules
- Building child care counseling into ongoing case management efforts
- Addressing financial constraints and supply gaps through partnerships, child care subsidies, or braiding funding sources. Thinking about your own experience with systems integrations can you tell us about:
- Something you have learned in relation these approaches or other approaches. This would be a great tip for others!
- Something that you find confusing about systems integration? Finding peers with similar struggles may help, and the TA team can provide advice too!
|Sorted by: Date|